Historic losses piling up this season...

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Drove from MSP to watch today's debacle. Very cool.
After attending that Iowa embarrassment, I didn’t think I would go back to Hilton this year. Last few days I really thought about making it to the West Virginia game. Now I’m thinking I better not. It’s insane the amount of humiliating losses in Hilton there have been under Prohm.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Agree completely. But, did you see Pollard’s tweet today defending SP and trolling ISU fans? I’m afraid Pollard is firmly in SP’s corner. In the meantime, TJ’s team just beat SDS on the road....

Are you referring to the tweet about not fouling?

• Informative
Reactions: SoapyCy

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
You are the ******* laughing stock of this forum. People mock others by calling them a "Cat Stevens" on here. If you're a troll I tip my cap to you, if you're a real Iowa State fan, you're the most pathetic garbage this fan base has ever seen
Cat Stevens has to be this sportstalkcrap guy on Twitter. Fans call him out on there for the embarrassment he is there too. Dude is just weird and overall mentally unstable.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Cat Stevens has to be this sportstalkcrap guy on Twitter. Fans call him out on there for the embarrassment he is there too. Dude is just weird and overall mentally unstable.

That dude is a complete idiot. Literally blaming the refs as we lose by 30 lol.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
...and with no other coach to blame, Prohm deserves the full credit for one of the worst Cyclone seasons ever. It’s time to accept he is a great guy but an absolute joke of a coach. We need to cut our losses and move on.

Prohm will coach at ISU this entire decade. I doubt ISU makes NCAA tournament in that timeframe

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Driving home, I realized how much I’ve invested in going to games this season and Prohm’s being paid $2.3 million.

oh yeah, glad you were able to laugh it up with Beard after the game Prohm.

Hey Guys, as a fanbase ...We are reliving the Ken Trickey/Lynn Nance years.....With Apathy and Non Interested fans thrown in for good measure.....I'm still sticking to my prediction, that Jamie Pollard will let Coach Prohm stay around for two more years....I sincerely hope that I AM WRONG....and remember GO Cyclones

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Its Swarthmorecy, he has always been a dumbasz

I thought that was FinalfourCy, but I don't remember if Swarthmore would start their posts talking down to everyone with 'This is wrong and a fallacy'.