This is why Prohm must go........

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Yep, we have a lot more failure to get through before change will be made. I’m still in the boat thinking we have at minimum 2 years after this one.

I'm all in with you awd4cy....I have said repeatedly that Jamie is not going to fire our beloved (at least he used to be) coach for at least 2 more years.....

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
So Beard is the second opposing coach to give Prohm the post game pep talk this season. This means everyone knows he should be fired....except for Pollard. I wonder what sort of snarky tweet he'll have tomorrow...

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: isu83 and CyBobby

UNIclonefan

May 1, 2018
I just listened to the Matt Campbell podcast with Chris Williams an I was noticing some key differences between Campbell and Prohm. Matt takes responsibility for the failures of his program. Steve tends to deflect blame much more onto his players and their lack of “toughness.” Prohm’s job is to create a cohesive team that fights together. He has shown that he lacks the ability to.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: isu83 and CyBobby

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I just listened to the Matt Campbell podcast with Chris Williams an I was noticing some key differences between Campbell and Prohm. Matt takes responsibility for the failures of his program. Steve tends to deflect blame much more onto his players and their lack of “toughness.” Prohm’s job is to create a cohesive team that fights together. He is incapable
Eh, I disagree. I'm not a Prohm supporter, but he has taken responsibility in numerous post-game press conference losses.

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
forget it, it’s a talking point

Last year was supposed to be Lindell and maryal’s coming out parties.

THT was supposed to have his this year. With the foundation built around the 4 sophomores Jake and Solo.

Realistically, TH was supposed to be a 4 year guy. George was supposed to be the next to go.
I always saw THT as a two and done. Never ever as a one and done.

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
These threads are almost--almost--as entertaining as Prince-harry-Meghan-Royal-Sussex-Fake-Baby-Divorce-Disney voiceover-golddigger-branding-balding-******** threads.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
I go back and forth on giving steve the benifit of the doubt but that product he put on the floor tonight was flat out unacceptable. I understand haliburton is out but that product and effort was embarrassing. It may be time right now before this hole gets any deeper.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron