YouTube TV and Marquee Sports Network?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. Hulu Live is going to carry the Marquee Network. Hulu Live is the provider and it's going to provide this network. The blackout I'm referring to is an MLB rule. The Cubs games being carried by the Marquee Network, which is being provided by Hulu Live, will be blacked out outside the Cubs region because of MLB blackout rules.

Is there a map of the regions? I am in Iowa and have Hulu Live but not sure if I will get Marquee Network.

• Creative
Reactions: moforisu

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Is there a map of the regions? I am in Iowa and have Hulu Live but not sure if I will get Marquee Network.
Here is the mlb areas for the teams. But as was stated above if you got them on NBC Sports Chicago before you should get them now:

l5LKJkt3zp7gyA_hhyWPqCR50k6HkYe6VXh91i9F3_g.jpg

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
CBS Sports net and FS2 are part of the basic package and are in the 760s, so I wouldn't assume that. I'd actually be surprised if it is part of the sports pack. If Marquee allowed the channel in sport packages, they would have deals with Dish, Comcast and every other provider already.

Found this little note tucked away in the bill:

"Beginning March 1,2020 the Marquee Sports network featuring Chicago Cubs baseball will be added to our line-up. At this time the Regional Sports Surcharge will increase $2.02."

So it won't be on the sports pack, but will be considered an RSN. $2/mo per subscriber will be a nice chunk of change.

• Funny
Reactions: ISUAgronomist

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Marquee is available on Hulu+
https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...0200217-nqrextddrzgqze4zkepk3pmamm-story.html

1. Does this mean everyone with Hulu can watch the Cubs?
No, only those who subscribe to the Hulu + Live TV service (which starts at $54.99 per month) and live in the Cubs “territory” — which Kenney said covers roughly all of Illinois and Iowa, most of Indiana (to Indianapolis) and “a tiny fraction” of southwest Michigan and southeast Wisconsin — will see the games. He said the Cubs still are negotiating with YouTube TV and other streaming services.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Channel is supposedly going live at 1:00 pm tomorrow. Here are the channel numbers for some of the providers:

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
So why isn’t it on Hulu Live yet?

bradcyclone

Jan 25, 2009
Anyone with Mediacom watching Marquee Sports Network and it’s not a full screen HD?

Last edited:

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019

So false advertising? Early in the week they announced Marquee would be on Hulu and then back track a few days later.

We have Hulu live already, but I’d be furious if I had switched to Hulu earlier this week for Marquee