The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Lol. So, you havent looked at stats and more than likely havent watched OSU, yet you have an opinion of their team and how the game will go. They shoot 38% from 3, Wesson didnt pick up 2 quick fouls and Iowa still handled them fairly easily. Nice analysis.
It was more or less a prediction. And my bad for predicting a 15-20 point Iowa win. I was way off.

I watched tOSU vs Wisconsin a couple weekends ago. Scored like 52 points and looked terrible. Also didn't look great against us in the tourney last year, albeit defensively there were ok.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
It was more or less a prediction. And my bad for predicting a 15-20 point Iowa win. I was way off.

I watched tOSU vs Wisconsin a couple weekends ago. Scored like 52 points and looked terrible. Also didn't look great against us in the tourney last year, albeit defensively there were ok.
So you'd watched them play twice since last March and weren't impressed? Never crossed your mind that maybe you hadn't seen them at their best considering they were in the top 5 early on and played their way back into the top 25 recently? I'm starting to question your judgement.

• Dislike
Reactions: cycloner29