Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
there are some obsessive freaks on this site; from politics to incessant smack talk of Iowa players, it's like a crash-course in human psychotic neurosis :)

Reactions: HawkJRP

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
So counting on a sit out transfer to contribute is hyping him up? Lol

It is not often I defend you, but no one has a clue how he will do next year. He could be a great contributor or a role player. Time will tell. I think ISU will have a bump up next year. Just a feeling. Iowa figured it out in an offseason. No reason to think ISU cannot. Prohm is not an idiot overnight.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It is not often I defend you, but no one has a clue how he will do next year. He could be a great contributor or a role player. Time will tell. I think ISU will have a bump up next year. Just a feeling. Iowa figured it out in an offseason. No reason to think ISU cannot. Prohm is not an idiot overnight.
This is an interesting assertion. JKJK

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019

Comparing what Iowa had returning from a Round of 32 team to what ISU has returning next season from one of the worst P6 rosters in the country this year is a really bad start.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wow, apparently everyone else missed the Kujawa doxxing party. Feel like that would've been bigger news around both here and there.

I always miss the good stuff. Read the link and that guy sounds like this hawk fan I know. He had drank so much that he lives in his own little world. I have never seen him doxxed here. He seems to be in his own little space.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So are you calling him a liar?
The only thing I know about that guy is what you all say (that he's crazy).
I dont go to an Iowa boards at all, so I have no idea who posts there.
Is this Kujawa the lawyer Jeff guy that many people on here have discussed? I haven't seen any other lawyers mentioned IIRC.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Is this Kujawa the lawyer Jeff guy that many people on here have discussed? I haven't seen any other lawyers mentioned IIRC.

I thought people said that Jeff guy was some manger who had a company jet according to the trolls on here.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I thought people said that Jeff guy was some manger who had a company jet according to the trolls on here.
Yeah, again I have no idea what goes on over on Iowa boards or who Jeff was. Just assumed the crazy guy was him? I dunno.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019

He says he's a lawyer...not sure of his name.

Help Support Us

Become a patron