This is why Prohm must go........

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I don't think knowing someone since elementary school qualifies me as a "jersey chaser," but if you think that, then that's your opinion. I would also like to point out that I'm not one of the idiots wanting Manning fired or questioning Campbell as our head coach. That's worse than the idiots who questioned Fred Hoiberg as a coach during his time here.

There were a lot of these same folks that thought fred wasn’t all that on the sidelines.

that was before he was exposed in Chicago.

and you have alluded to being “friends” with guys on the team last year, when you were talking about how ethically questionable Steve prohm is as a human being.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
There were a lot of these same folks that thought fred wasn’t all that on the sidelines.

that was before he was exposed in Chicago.

and you have alluded to being “friends” with guys on the team last year, when you were talking about how ethically questionable Steve prohm is as a human being.
You're deluded if you think that Fred failed at Chicago. The front office there is literally a dumpster fire. Keep in mind he took them to the playoffs his first season before GarPax traded away anyone worth a damn.

Also, I've never I've never questioned Steve as a human being from an ethical standpoint, so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
so I know what failure looks like.

Does it look something like this.......

iowa-state-big-12-finals.png

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You're deluded if you think that Fred failed at Chicago. The front office there is literally a dumpster fire. Keep in mind he took them to the playoffs his first season before GarPax traded away anyone worth a damn.

Also, I've never I've never questioned Steve as a human being from an ethical standpoint, so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

So you’re saying he was so desperate to get out of Ames that he willingly went into a situation he knew was doomed to failure? Doesn’t seem to speak well of his character and the statements he made about Iowa State, then does it?

what about the other jobs he chased before?

And you’re also saying that being rated as the worst coach in the nba didn’t happen?

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
11-15 is also a failure after winning the Big 12 tournament and being a 6 seed in the NCAA tournament.

Right.....because 11 months after 23 wins, a tourney crown and NCAA invite..........f you Prohm. Are you sure that fall didn't knock something loose?

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
So you’re saying he was so desperate to get out of Ames that he willingly went into a situation he knew was doomed to failure? Doesn’t seem to speak well of his character and the statements he made about Iowa State, then does it?

what about the other jobs he chased before?

And you’re also saying that being rated as the worst coach in the nba didn’t happen?
Phil Jackson could've been the coach of that Bulls team and you'd see similar results. That roster was (and still is) a steaming pile of garbage that no coach could win with.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Phil Jackson could've been the coach of that Bulls team and you'd see similar results. That roster was (and still is) a steaming pile of garbage that no coach could win with.

cute that you ignore everything else you implied with your post.

you think fred is a lying scumbag, huh?

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Right.....because 11 months after 23 wins, a tourney crown and NCAA invite..........f you Prohm. Are you sure that fall didn't knock something loose?
It actually made me smarter, I think ;). Still have no idea how got accepted into grad school after how I started college.

cb1030

Oct 6, 2017
I'm having a hard time understanding this weak straw man. Are you seriously arguing our program is in a good place? Excusing this train wreck of a season away because of a 3 game span last season? Will you still be posting this weak comeback when next year is a repeat of this season?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
11-15 is also a failure after winning the Big 12 tournament and being a 6 seed in the NCAA tournament.

West Virginia sucked last year after being good the year before. (Won 15 games vs 26) That’s what sometimes happens to non-blue blood schools. Look at Kansas State this year. Win the conference and now they are worse than we are!!

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
No I don't think he is. Do you?

you apparently do. He said Iowa State was his dream job, yet he wanted to leave so bad that he took a job that had no chance to succeed.

so you are blatantly saying he was lying. That isn’t something people with good character do.

so you have to be saying he is a bad guy.

bold. Very bold.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclone1995