YouTube TV Adding HBO...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

yez

Feb 17, 2010
Austin, Texas
We switched over to YouTubeTV a month ago - it's been great so far. Adding HBO to the lineup is pretty sweet. I wish it had History Channel.

• Agree
Reactions: cygrads

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I've got YouTubeTV and HBO already. I'm assuming this announcement just means HBO content will appear in the YouTubeTV app instead of having to go between apps.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I have YTTV and don't care about HBO. Assuming it's an add-on if you choose it and not standard with an increase in the standard price?

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneG

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I noticed a lot were on there, but I only turn on PlutoTV when leaving the house for my dog.

I occasionally will open the app on Roku but haven't really spent much time looking through it...usually go straight to the music stations. But it seems like there are a lot of MTV channels on it...more than I even knew existed?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I occasionally will open the app on Roku but haven't really spent much time looking through it...usually go straight to the music stations. But it seems like there are a lot of MTV channels on it...more than I even knew existed?
I think Pluto just make "channels" for popular shows and that is all they air on it. For example there is an American Gladiators channel (awesome) and a Degrassi channel (why?).

Reactions: cyfanatic