Baker Mayfield "alleged" Side Chick Spills The Tea

CYTUTT

Nov 25, 2012
Did anyone else listen to the first part of the interview where she says, “ I didn’t think it would get that big and it blew up.” Then the interviewer says, “Then it blew up all over.”

I am sorry for the juvenile post, but I just couldn’t let it go without mentioning. Incredible.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Did anyone else listen to the first part of the interview where she says, “ I didn’t think it would get that big and it blew up.” Then the interviewer says, “Then it blew up all over.”

I am sorry for the juvenile post, but I just couldn’t let it go without mentioning. Incredible.
JovialPlumpArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

• Funny
Reactions: CYTUTT

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Check out her Twitter:
The only thing I’m striving to be is a mf MILF!!!!!!

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
My assumption is this wasnt just a 1 time deal for Baker. He should have done the smart thing and hired a professional.

If you can't trust a teen-aged jock sniffer, who CAN you trust? Pretty savvy to make her leave her phone in her car though... Plausible deniability...

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Easy everyone on this girl. She did say spill the "tea", rather than spill the "beans", and while I've never heard that phrase before, I'll give it to her that it sounds classy to me. Something tells me this girl ain't getting in no Ford Fiesta.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: SpokaneCY