Baker Mayfield "alleged" Side Chick Spills The Tea

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Rich guy cheats with hot slut. Cool story. I just wish I was rich.

FYI: She wasn't a slut until she started the attention tour.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan and Frak

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
My big takeaway was that her last name is "Dingess."

I don't care how hot a chick is, I wouldn't meet up with someone named dingess.

Honestly, I had to re-read the article a few times before I realized the writer wasn't calling her a "dingus".

tenor.gif

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
It amazes me the number of people who feel that their ticket to fame - even if it just turns out to be 15 minutes of fame - is to have some form of sex with someone famous and either talk about it or post a video. Why do we as a society keep rewarding this?

Because it allows all the dirtbags who have the moral direction of a dog, to get on their pedestal and scream outrage at someone famous.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
It is such a good thing we did not have the scandal sheet media back during, say, the 1920s with baseball, the 1960s and 1970s with the heights of classic rock 'n' roll sex and drugs culture, or the 1970s and the 1980s with professional basketball.

This would be a 2/10 on a slow Tuesday compared to some of those stories.

Cheesecake Factory is the real victim here.

I think it still is a 2/10 "news" story without comparing it to what could have been back then.

• Agree
Reactions: Sigmapolis

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If true, Baker showed poor judgement/made bad mistakes and will have to work thru that if he cares about his marriage. That being said, she's a piece of garbage looking for 15 minutes of fame.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Okay, first of all journalist person who published this, a "mistress" is quite a lofty title to grant someone who hooked up once in a parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory.

Secondly, I can't imagine being a person who goes out of their way to drive to a Cheesecake Factory parking lot for the purpose of a rando hookup and coming away feeling slighted that the rando I hooked up with doesn't want to talk anymore.

Thirdly, if true, what's with rich athletes like Baker and Tiger getting turned on at cheap restaurant franchises?

Big difference here. Baker was hooking up with some rando near a Cheesecake Factory. The proximity is a coincidence. Tiger was actually hooking up with a Perkins waitress.

And Cheesecake Factory is on far different level than Perkins for cheapness.

Reactions: GetAwesome