Xavier Foster Committed To Iowa State

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Gonna go out on a limb and say that "letting the peacock fly" takes on a completely different meaning while doing a stretch up state...

• Creative
Reactions: BDAL23

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Dang that is a crazy story, I could only find that he was supposed to serve 30 months in prison, did he even serve a day? Its always mind blowing how small of punishments there are for white collar crimes, it should be no different then robbing a bank.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Hmmm....what? I don't have time to watch the game, so I'm not sure what you mean by that?
He looked pretty rough, but it’s hard to tell too much from 1 hs game. Like someone else said his team is like 8-13 so there probably isn’t a lot of incentive for him, and also don’t want to see an injury in a meaningless game. I’m not really sure he will be all that ready as a freshman so we might want to lower expectations a bit. He will take some time to develop into a Big 12 player.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
He looked pretty rough, but it’s hard to tell too much from 1 hs game. Like someone else said his team is like 8-13 so there probably isn’t a lot of incentive for him, and also don’t want to see an injury in a meaningless game. I’m not really sure he will be all that ready as a freshman so we might want to lower expectations a bit. He will take some time to develop into a Big 12 player.

It seems like big guys often do. The good thing is that as bad as this team is, we do have 2 good bigs coming back.

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Frank Garza sat in front of me in hilton this year and the guy is a perfect example of a douchbag. Every time we had the ball he was constantly screaming out random violations on us. At 1 point he yelled 3 seconds in the lane and we were just crossing half court. I had everything i could do to not punch that dude in the back of the head.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Possibly, but I think it's a bit much to judge based on a single game. I don't think we'll need him to come in and give starter quality minutes right off the bat anyway, as Conditt and Young can more than hold down the 5, and his minutes will come at the 4 (probably behind a mix of wing-type players).

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Possibly, but I think it's a bit much to judge based on a single game. I don't think we'll need him to come in and give starter quality minutes right off the bat anyway, as Conditt and Young can more than hold down the 5, and his minutes will come at the 4 (probably behind a mix of wing-type players).

didnt he have mono earlier this season too?

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Literally was disgusting this morning on the morning rush talking to that felon. They were enthralled by all his phony, hollow talk. He is a con artist, that is exactly how they operate and they were buying it hook, line and sinker.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

I have a hard time seeing him playing at the 4 unless they are playing a team with two bigs because he won't be able to guard small ball 4s.

Unless he makes some huge progression between now and next season he likely won't see much time at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc and awd4cy

g4ce

Feb 6, 2018
Literally was disgusting this morning on the morning rush talking to that felon. They were enthralled by all his phony, hollow talk. He is a con artist, that is exactly how they operate and they were buying it hook, line and sinker.

Freudian slip?

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Early in the season he was out with "mono". Then later in the season he missed time with a concussion.

My memory is bad but I think the summer was a foot injury.

Yeah, believe it was a foot injury as well. Just checked. It was a broken bone in his foot.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron