The Fran fade

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
That's not a fair comparison and I think you know that. The Big 10 has more teams than the Big 12. You need to do percentage of conference in the top 25. Don't try and play math games to fit your narrative buddy boy

Yeah the percentages don't work out very well for you either. And I think you know that.

Reactions: SouthernCy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That @CascadeClone is a dummy for trying to mock Iowa for being tied for 3rd in the league with Rutgers....Rutgers!

You are looking hard for some relevance the last few days. You finally get a few whiskers and you are feeling manly with that peach fuzz? Time to buy some deodorant. (it was a couple years ago, but maybe this will help push you to do it)

• Funny
Reactions: jmb

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
I like Garza but what a lame look out of his old man. There is literally only one guy fouling him in this picture. Of the guys alleged to have been fouling him literally one couldn't reach out and touch Garza if he wanted to.

Frank Garza
@frankgarza57

Why does it take 4 defenders fouling #55 simultaneously, to finally get a call? What happened to a foul called by a single defender?

12:56 PM · Feb 17, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

The guy 5 feet away Iowa's #15 had a two fisted grab of his Jersey Yeah definitely a fowl on him.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Roll starter, lol
Screenshot-20200218-201653-Chrome.jpg

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This has to be a HS kid or younger. I'm wondering if it's not that Jeff or whoever's name kid who was going to be sent to beat up Twins. I figure he/she isn't smart enough to be a kid of a Cyclone so he must be a troll's kid. Wonder if this is his way of attacking Twins, internet tough guy.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
This has to be a HS kid or younger. I'm wondering if it's not that Jeff or whoever's name kid who was going to be sent to beat up Twins. I figure he/she isn't smart enough to be a kid of a Cyclone so he must be a troll's kid. Wonder if this is his way of attacking Twins, internet tough guy.

You seem to be really unstable.

It appears you have spent a good chunk of your night trying to figure out the identity of an anonymous message board poster.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You seem to be really unstable.

It appears you have spent a good chunk of your night trying to figure out the identity of an anonymous message board poster.
Not at all. Was at a HS basketball game. Didn’t give you a thought at all. More curious who Twins or JP are, maybe try to have a drink with them at a tailgate. You, no, that wouldn’t be any fun. Besides, you probably aren’t legal drinking age anyhow.

• Disagree
Reactions: HawkJRP