Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Has Garza taken a step up over two years? Or can players not improve?

He has, but he showed a lot of promise as a Freshman and then had the cyst last year and he was still pretty good then. Johnson, could surprise me, but I guess I don't get the hype. This is the same kind of player that CyTwins would make fun of Iowa for getting.

• Disagree
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He has, but he showed a lot of promise as a Freshman and then had the cyst last year and he was still pretty good then. Johnson, could surprise me, but I guess I don't get the hype. This is the same kind of player that CyTwins would make fun of Iowa for getting.

What hype?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

The promising part is that he fills a hole in our lineup. We have pieces, him and the recruits will help fill in some gaps. If we could get one more solid transfer it would go a long ways.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
The promising part is that he fills a hole in our lineup. We have pieces, him and the recruits will help fill in some gaps. If we could get one more solid transfer it would go a long ways.

This ISU team need a hell of a lot more than hole fillers in your lineup to be much better next year.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This ISU team need a hell of a lot more than hole fillers in your lineup to be much better next year.
And you show your lack of reading comprehension again. You have spun totally out of control. I think you should contact Jon Miller and see if you can help him run his site. You would be good at that.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Has Garza taken a step up over two years? Or can players not improve?

You better hope nobody searches "Garza" and your username on this site. Your past posts about him and then this post would make for some big time laughs.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sounds like Cyclone nation is really counting on him to produce next year from what I'm reading and it seems like the coaches and fans are high on him.

So counting on a sit out transfer to contribute is hyping him up? Lol

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You better hope nobody searches "Garza" and your username on this site. Your past posts about him and then this post would make for some big time laughs.

What have I said about him over the last couple months? Go ahead and link, doesn't bother me

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Adding a "hole filler" isnt going to change much.
giphy.gif