*** Official IOWA STATE Vs #3 Kansas Game(Day) Thread ***

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Solo's post game is very strong. He will probably get back a little more from that injury this offseason.

• Agree
Reactions: Macloney

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
I swear prohm has no clue out there. He doesnt say anything about the goal tending. He does not complain about the moving pick out front. And he does not tell our guys to switch back after they switch on defense. How many times are we going to get burned with a guard guarding their post.

There are complete threads on Steve, take it over there. You have no idea if what you posted is true and Prohm has nothing to do with Dotson playing out of his mind and Doke being a beast even without the help he is getting from the refs.

This is the #3 team in the country.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
FYI, started 2nd half strong ang just came out of timeout with nice play for a bucket.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I swear prohm has no clue out there. He doesnt say anything about the goal tending. He does not complain about the moving pick out front. And he does not tell our guys to switch back after they switch on defense. How many times are we going to get burned with a guard guarding their post.

As a coach, he may be watching a step or two or three ahead rather than watching the ball. Give the guy a break, he chose to be one of us.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
As a coach, he may be watching a step or two or three ahead rather than watching the ball. Give the guy a break, he chose to be one of us.

I think we need to give CSP more credit for keeping this team going and actually playing some pretty good team ball lately.

They're just outmanned in games like this.

This type of score difference is pretty typical for an ISU trip to KU.