The Fran fade

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

You can be honest with me, does your trolling feel as good today as it did 8 years ago when you started this obsession of yours? I mean I get bored about a couple of months of the back and forth, how is it that you can push through and continue for the years you have?

Reactions: HawkJRP

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
What if you're 20x worse?

Could be, or we could be best friends. That is the thing you just don't know. I'd image that most that post here are just ordinary dudes and we would all get along just fine at an Iowa vs ISU tailgate. Actually we would probably all think that ones who couldn't get along were the obsessed douches, or at least I know I would.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You can be honest with me, does your trolling feel as good today as it did 8 years ago when you started this obsession of yours? I mean I get bored about a couple of months of the back and forth, how is it that you can push through and continue for the years you have?

Does it make me feel good that Iowa fans are obsessed with me? No, no it doesn't

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Does it make me feel good that Iowa fans are obsessed with me? No, no it doesn't

LOL, nobody believes this. It is the classic catfish. You do what you do to reel in Hawk fans. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that would be fun for a few months. Yet I do want to know is the joy gone? I mean it seems like it, as the quality of your trolling is subpar at best these days.

Reactions: HawkJRP

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
On this topic I had a Iowa fan friend of mine try to convince me it was a different Frank Garza that went to prison and I can't seem to find anything to disprove him. Was it definitely Luka's dad?
LOL
Do a charity bet with your friend.
920x920.jpg

umDz3uCo_400x400.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Go2Guy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
On this topic I had a Iowa fan friend of mine try to convince me it was a different Frank Garza that went to prison and I can't seem to find anything to disprove him. Was it definitely Luka's dad?

Lol do you refer to your friend as Buddy?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Lol do you refer to your friend as Buddy?

Hey, I'm not saying I believe him. I guess the doubt crept into my mind when I saw multiple articles written on him, all of which made no reference to the whole "spent time in prison" thing. But considering the majority of these articles came from Iowa beat writers I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins