Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
This is who brought up Monte, not dex
Dex said that Iowa State fans loved to talk about the assist to turnover ratio when Monte was doing it, and I said bringing up Monte in the same conversation as Connor is dumb.

HawkFan1

Feb 2, 2019
Dex said that Iowa State fans loved to talk about the assist to turnover ratio when Monte was doing it, and I said bringing up Monte in the same conversation as Connor is dumb.
Agreed they aren’t in the same conversation, but we don’t have to take away from Connor having a good season in that category to give Monte his due.

I was only pointing out that Connor was brought up as having the best A:TO in the NCAA yesterday and Muskie had to compare him to Monte

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Sucks Bohannon went down. Can you imagine adding a fully healthy 3rd team all conference PG to this team?
A healthy Bohannon would certainly help. Would take away some of the production from Garza though. You'll get the opportunity to see that team next year though, which could be better than if he would've been healthy this year. Everyone will be a year older and most likely improve a bit.. unless Joe / Garza decide to leave early.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Agreed they aren’t in the same conversation, but we don’t have to take away from Connor having a good season in that category to give Monte his due.

I was only pointing out that Connor was brought up as having the best A:TO in the NCAA yesterday and Muskie had to compare him to Monte
Well that's dumb lol. And yes Connor is doing very well as far as his ratio goes.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just saw some of the first half of the game. Fell asleep and woke up at around 2:30 in time for what I thought would be the Daytona 500 that didn't quite happen though due to rain. So I pulled this off the smoker at around 3:30. 9lb brisket of which the pic is of the point. 8 hour smoke. Turned out great!!

upload_2020-2-17_13-54-21.png

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Honestly, I think Iowa is a better team without Bohannon. His offensive production has been easily replaced and you don't have the defensive liability on the floor.

I dont know about that.

Bohannon isnt a good defender and never will be. He could be average though. I think his hip(s) were hindering him quite a bit the last year plus. If he can come back 100% next year, he will be fine.

• Funny
  • Optimistic
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I dont know about that.

Bohannon isnt a good defender and never will be. He could be average though. I think his hip(s) were hindering him quite a bit the last year plus. If he can come back 100% next year, he will be fine.
You can't cover up short and slow.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins