The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
GTO says his milkshake brings all the girls to his yard, so I’m guessing he leaves it alone?

tumblr_m37k5ydWuT1qlbcyyo1_250.gifv

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Speaking of back, why is it when men age their butts seem to disappear whereas as women go more the route of JLo or Nicki Minaj?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Funny thing, I never had a passport until about a week ago. In my defense you didn't need one to travel to Canada or Mexico until 2004.
Used to go into Canada all the time during my teen years in Washington. I'm on my 3rd passport, have visited 20 different countries, and have accumulated only 5 stamps on the collective passports. We were really disappointed with that, as we always thought when you went to different countries, you got a stamp in each country and we were looking forward to cluttered pages of stamps. Nope...for us it has only been the one we landed in first on a given trip. :(

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
@cyrocksmypants what would I get in return for providing you with contact info for Shannon Woodward lookalike? I'm a libertarian everything is strictly transactional.