WVU Dual

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
Really enjoyed the dual.

quick question from a ‘casual fan’. I know degen has been banged up all year, very much enjoyed his performance tonight, but why not rest him to prevent potential reinjury and save him for tomorrows match? Or Does he just need the matches?

thanks!

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Really enjoyed the dual.

quick question from a ‘casual fan’. I know degen has been banged up all year, very much enjoyed his performance tonight, but why not rest him to prevent potential reinjury and save him for tomorrows match? Or Does he just need the matches?

thanks!

Jarrett still needs some matches to get a qualifier spot

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
At 157 Grant Stotts loses in OT

17-3 ISU
As soon as the 3rd period ended I could tell he was going to lose in OT. Did anyone feel the lack of energy again from the coaches and the team on the side? I feel like the crowd is trying to get into it, but I almost fell asleep 4 or 5 times. These duals lack the energy and entertainment the big time programs bring.

• Agree
Reactions: enisthemenace

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
It's fun to the wrestlers going and trying to get bonus points. I realize the West Virginia team isnt good but when the Clones only allow 5 take downs, that's pretty good. Seeing a team win is great but when myths guys go the extra little but to get bonus point is even better.

BigD

Mar 12, 2014
I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but we have to do somethi ng about our announcers. Willie Miklus i s subbing for Kyven and it's more dreadful than usual. Lots of dead air. I watch a lot of duals from all over and we have by far the worst broadcast. As everyone worries about recruting, this doesn't make us look good to the national audience.
I thought Willie started slow but picked it up and was informative as he went along. I just really have a hard time listening to Tom K. no matter who he's with.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
I thought Willie started slow but picked it up and was informative as he went along. I just really have a hard time listening to Tom K. no matter who he's with.
I'd agree with that. Willie did get better as he got more comfortable. It's got to be hard working with Tom especially for an inexperienced guy.