Thad Matta - ISU Head Coach next year

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I honestly think some of the people defending Prohm don’t watch the games.
It's pretty obvious who actually watches the games. Those who do can actually comment on the team, how they play, and things the players do game to game.

Those who don't keep making new threads about Prohm and screech FIRE PROHM! endlessly in every thread while adding nothing else, then screeching at anyone else countering for any reason they are they PROHM DEFENDERS! and HATE THE PROGRAM, or are RHOADS CLONES!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
It's pretty obvious who actually watches the games. Those who do can actually comment on the team, how they play, and things the players do game to game.

Those who don't keep making new threads about Prohm and screech FIRE PROHM! endlessly in every thread while adding nothing else, then screeching at anyone else countering for any reason they are they PROHM DEFENDERS! and HATE THE PROGRAM, or are RHOADS CLONES!

And generally they're the same people who have had a problem with Prohm for 5 years.

isu83

May 5, 2010
I don't see the influx of talent coming in. Foster and Blackwell will be good, but we take a big hit with Haliburton leaving. Maybe we get a Shayok type grad transfer but I wouldn't bet on those odds given Prohms track record with transfers.
And his transfers also have included,

Jordan Ashton
Ray Kosongo
Merril Holden
Darrell Bowie
Hans Braase
Jeff Beverly
Zoran Talley
Michael Jacobson
Prentiss Nixon

He doesn't have a good track record with transfers no matter how you want to spin it.
Was Ashton Prohms?

Last edited:

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
This is ridiculous.
Idk why it is so ridiculous. You have a staff of people that know basketball, if you surround yourself with the right people, I see no reason a coach couldn't be successful without a ton of experience.

• Dislike
Reactions: simply1

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron