*** Official Texas Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

iTateU

May 17, 2019
Des Moines
What is his situation?

Can go somewhere where your family is able to watch you play each week because they haven't been able to do that in your college career. Not going to be drafted so can still play at a smaller school before looking to go overseas. Also will lose minutes to Conditt/Foster. Not saying it will happen at all, but would anyone blame him if he wanted to do that?

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Is there any chance Solomon grad transfers somewhere to the west cost? I know it's unlikely but always a chance with his situation.
God I hope not. The way he has picked his game up this season I will take that Solo year Season for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Can go somewhere where your family is able to watch you play each week because they haven't been able to do that in your college career. Not going to be drafted so can still play at a smaller school before looking to go overseas. Also will lose minutes to Conditt/Foster. Not saying it will happen at all, but would anyone blame him if he wanted to do that?

Or........just stay where you have been and become one of the best in the Big 12 your senior campaign. Plus....Conditt and Foster will not be taking his minutes unless he is either injured....sick....in foul trouble, or just needs a blow for a few minutes....like now. Because if Conditt does......that will mean he has taken a HUGE leap forward. If Foster does.....we will be very good next year.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Solo deserves more minutes than conditt. He is soooooo much better than George it's not even funny.

• Agree
Reactions: Go2Guy and Kurttr

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
He has been arguably our best of 2nd best player the last half of Big 12 play and you think he will lose time next Season? Both Solo and Conditt will start Foster off the bench.

iTateU

May 17, 2019
Des Moines
He has been arguably our best of 2nd best player the last half of Big 12 play and you think he will lose time next Season? Both Solo and Conditt will start Foster off the bench.
Unless you think one of those three can play the 4, you're still going to have to get all of them time on the court. My original comment about him transferring is more about being able to play in front of his family than his playing time. Totally up to him and what he wants his legacy to be.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
Wow, a "tard" and gay bash in one post, your parents must be so proud at the person they raised.

I'm done, dog. No time for people like you in my life (a redneck ignorant bigot).

Neither red neck nor bigot, my hair is longer than your moms, and I grew up on military bases with every race.. next baseless liberal insult?? I just assume liberal because bigot and a redneck were your go to when someone hurt your feelings.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Unless you think one of those three can play the 4, you're still going to have to get all of them time on the court. My original comment about him transferring is more about being able to play in front of his family than his playing time. Totally up to him and what he wants his legacy to be.
I still think Conditt possibly could be was a wing earlier in his HS Career before he had a growth spurt. I think Xa had shown enough 3 point shooting talent to be able to be a stretch 4 for ISU. Not going to know for sure till next season but there is potential there.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
any reason trey Jackson gets so many minutes

Trey certainly hasn't looked great of late. Easily took the worst shot of the game. But I'm blaming the mask. At least that's what I hope is going on.

• Funny
Reactions: Lineup