What are you drinking tonight?

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
@Al_4_State

We have recently started getting Toppling Goliath here in KS and fortunately I have been able to buy singles of everything offered.

I have had Pseudo Sue, King Sue, Pompeii and Twisted Galaxy. So far, I don't have anything that I would go out of way for. Do they have anything with higher IBU's?

Or maybe a non-coffee darker winter brew?

I am asking you because you seem to know their beer well. TIA.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
@Al_4_State

We have recently started getting Toppling Goliath here in KS and fortunately I have been able to buy singles of everything offered.

I have had Pseudo Sue, King Sue, Pompeii and Twisted Galaxy. So far, I don't have anything that I would go out of way for. Do they have anything with higher IBU's?

Or maybe a non-coffee darker winter brew?

I am asking you because you seem to know their beer well. TIA.

They don’t make many high IBU bitter IPAs. Pretty much all their stouts are heavy, barrel aged beer that are hard to get ahold of. They don’t have a diverse portfolio

• Informative
Reactions: Macloney

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
Returned to an old favorite - Pendleton 1910 - A 12 year old 100% Canadian rye whiskey. I sure do miss London Underground since moving - excellent selection of liquor.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Big Grove has round 1 of they’re new series of Hazier Things out. It’s a mixed 4-pack of hazy beer, Static and Christmas Light Chat. Both really good.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Reactions: srjclone

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Tincup whiskey. It was on sale. It's alright. Nice gimmick with the actual tin cup that comes with the bottle.

I debated over a bomber of Ommegang Three Philosophers at the store earlier; kind of wish I had just spent the ten bucks or whatever it was and had that instead.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Tincup whiskey. It was on sale. It's alright. Nice gimmick with the actual tin cup that comes with the bottle.

I debated over a bomber of Ommegang Three Philosophers at the store earlier; kind of wish I had just spent the ten bucks or whatever it was and had that instead.

Tried Tincup a couple times and yes, the bottle and shot glass get me. Not a huge fan though.

Currently on the Evan Williams. As usual.

Reactions: jbindm

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
Started off with a 16 oz Confluence Hill Hopper pale ale, followed by a favorite, Bell's Two Hearted Ale. (Not allowed scotch or bourbon anymore. I agree with that decree. :)

baller21

Mar 15, 2009

I actually really like the tin cup.