Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Saying that thinking Nunge would be a contributor for Iowa is ridiculous and then saying its too early to tell if Nunge is a P5 player seems contradicting.
Did you even read what was said?

The guy just said it was too early to say they would be significant contributors, followed by saying it was too early to say Nunge isn’t P5 quality.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Updated All Iowa Team:

Green
Berhow
Bolton
Wieskamp
Garza

Fredrick could sneak back in there if he is able to play again this season and plays well. Bolton would probably have to come off if that happens.

Huge Gulp, but right now I would even take Bolton on the Iowa squad.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Did you even read what was said?

The guy just said it was too early to say they would be significant contributors, followed by saying it was too early to say Nunge isn’t P5 quality.

Thats not what he said:

Nunge and Patrick were not. Neither of those two have done anything in their careers at Iowa so assuming they'd be significant contributors would be a little bit ridiculous.

• Disagree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Huge Gulp, but right now I would even take Bolton on the Iowa squad.
Bolton's a nice player but at this point he's not a 1st or 2nd option player. He'd be good for Iowa in that he'd be the 3rd option. He doesn't shoot it as well as CJ but he can attack the rim well and shoots it well enough behind the arc to be a threat.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Iowa expected Fredrick to go down? News to me.
Glad to see all the excuses for not winning another game this year and having another melt down per usual with the worst power 5 coach out there lol.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Bolton's a nice player but at this point he's not a 1st or 2nd option player. He'd be good for Iowa in that he'd be the 3rd option. He doesn't shoot it as well as CJ but he can attack the rim well and shoots it well enough behind the arc to be a threat.
Iowa had enough turnovers last night...adding Bolton would only add to that problem while lowering their team shooting %.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I wouldnt laugh.

Fran has coached circles around Prohm 3 times.
Had nothing to do with coaches. It's Iowa's most important game all year. You can see how they play, they NEED to win that game more than any of the others. And this year we just aren't good...so there's that too.

Help Support Us

Become a patron