Funny Dresser video

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
jcordova8, great interview. I am excited for you to have this opportunity, but it sounds like you created it for yourself and have grown within it. Thanks for the wrestling coverage. Loved the story of the backup wrestler that had his moment to shine. He did well last year, and I was happy for him to have that moment to put on the cardinal and gold and hit the mat at Hilton. Lifetime memory. Go Cyclones!

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
jcordova8, great interview. I am excited for you to have this opportunity, but it sounds like you created it for yourself and have grown within it. Thanks for the wrestling coverage. Loved the story of the backup wrestler that had his moment to shine. He did well last year, and I was happy for him to have that moment to put on the cardinal and gold and hit the mat at Hilton. Lifetime memory. Go Cyclones!

Thank you so much for listening! and thank you for supporting and following my work. I am lucky to be able to do it for such supportive people. Everything I do is driven to make sure the sport gets the coverage it deserves and that you guys get the content you've been missing. I hope in some ways I've helped provide more than you had before I came along.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron