Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Companies pretty much pay him to give sales training seminars to their staff. He’s pretty much semi retired give. His previous successes with the CPA firm and tech startups.
Companies pretty much pay him to give sales training seminars to their staff. He’s pretty much semi retired give. His previous successes with the CPA firm and tech startups.
upload_2020-2-13_1-56-8.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
The youngest McCaffery kid is #22, I am sure Twins can give you an extensive bio if anyone is interested. Also, Wieskamp's little brother is #21.

Posting pics of 7th grade AAU players? Next you will posting stuff about 3rd grade ballers and who is recruiting them. You are really hard up for new material especially when you are bringing 7th graders into this thread. Stop and get some help!!

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I grabbed Indiana at -1. I don't think they're better than Iowa, but I seem to recall Indiana being kind of Kansas-like in terms of homecooking. Iowa will probably get jobbed once or twice tonight in a crucial moment of the game. Indiana covers.

Edited to add: This could be a night where we see Fran show his true colors again.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't agree with that. I've been called an athletic spider once or twice in my day
I think you did hear them correctly. Pretty sure they said athletic supporter, not spider. jk

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Did I miss something?

They are overreacting to me posting AAU highlights of the youngest McCaffery kid.

Courtside Films tweeted and it came across my feed. As I am sure you know, there is some discussion of it on HR as well.

Bunch of boomers not understanding how Twitter works is pretty much what it boils down to over here.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They are overreacting to me posting AAU highlights of the youngest McCaffery kid.

Courtside Films tweeted and it came across my feed. As I am sure you know, there is some discussion of it on HR as well.

Bunch of boomers not understanding how Twitter works is pretty much what it boils down to over here.

Lol you think I'm a boomer? It was creepy to post here

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
tenor.gif

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone and JP4CY