*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

Irish1

Feb 5, 2016
Anyone who blames most of this crap on the coach are short sighted. Thr dribbling and passing errors are completely on the players. They have to come to high school ball without these kinds of mistakes.
unfortunately there is a bigger picture here. All of these players came here with successful high school careers, and several of them with good college play. Everyone is degressing instead of progressing

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
unfortunately there is a bigger picture here. All of these players came here with successful high school careers, and several of them with good college play. Everyone is degressing instead of progressing

I thought Nixon had a couple good plays, which would have been an improvement.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Is there any category of the game we improved at this year?

giphy.gif

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Nixon should play less.....although I am intrigued at how low the Nix-O-meter might end up and how much national mocking we will be subject to.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
You need to change up assistants, and find a guy who can help coach defense.

I get ISU has never been good a defense since like forever, Freds teams and Steve's teams have not been or have they ever been good at D

But there was firepower to out score teams, and other teams had to expend lots of energy trying stop ISU

Next year this team will still be offensively challenged you will have 2 7 footers on the team to help protect the rim

Put in a zone 1-3-1 or 3-2 or some other thing.. Do something different.

• Winner
Reactions: cycl144

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
So glad Nixon’s still in late. He definitely needs these minutes to improve for next year and not a guy like Bolton. Oh wait.

Helping his draft position....the higher he gets drafted the more he will donate to the ISU Alumni Association, the Cyclone Club, and Cyclone Fanatic. And Carson King.