Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
This is getting sad.

Cross country season should make you feel better though.

Wasn't about this time last year where you started a thread on Iowa Baseball?? I get it you only get on here to troll about sports that are going well for Iowa. I can only assume baseball is bad this year for Iowa.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Wasn't about this time last year where you started a thread on Iowa Baseball?? I get it you only get on here to troll about sports that are going well for Iowa. I can only assume baseball is bad this year for Iowa.

Pitching staff should be really good this year.

Looking at another 30+ win season.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Connor has a higher shooting percentage and higher TS percentage and leads in most defensive metrics.

Again, its only because of your odd obsession with the McCaffery family.

Jackson has a higher eFG% and that's while being defended where Connor is open the whole game

• Creative
Reactions: Lafaester54

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Let's be honest about something you Hawk fans, if/when things start going belly up for Iowa, and with everyone's favorite whipping boy Pemsl out, CMac is about to become an easy target for ridicule.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Let's be honest about something you Hawk fans, if/when things start going belly up for Iowa, and with everyone's favorite whipping boy Pemsl out, CMac is about to become an easy target for ridicule.

Pemsl is only out for tomorrow nights game.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
That day is not today. No doubt tides will turn at some point and I think "most" rational Hawkeye fans realize this. That's just the nature of sports and college sports specifically. Enjoy the good times then crucify coaches, players, AD, etc. when things go bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
That day is not today. No doubt tides will turn at some point and I think "most" rational Hawkeye fans realize this. That's just the nature of sports and college sports specifically. Enjoy the good times then crucify coaches, players, AD, etc. when things go bad.
All I'm saying is I read the box scores of a lot of Iowa's games. Fran Jr really doesn't do a lot. Blah blah intangibles this, blah blah coach on the floor that....the lack of productivity speaks for itself. I think what really feeds into it are the pxp guys and analysts that call their games and like to fawn over the coach's kid.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
All I'm saying is I read the box scores of a lot of Iowa's games. Fran Jr really doesn't do a lot. Blah blah intangibles this, blah blah coach on the floor that....the lack of productivity speaks for itself. I think what really feeds into it are the pxp guys and analysts that call their games and like to fawn over the coach's kid.

You realize he averages 3 assists per game right? That's supposed to be impressive I guess

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

I still remember the video of Franny chewing out Patrick at a high school game last year. I really don't see a Pillar of Character Award in Fran's future.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You realize he averages 3 assists per game right? That's supposed to be impressive I guess
3.7 good for 8th in the Big 12. Pretty good for a guy that is the 2nd or 3rd option handling the ball. And he turns it over less than once per game which is excellent.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
The youngest McCaffery kid is #22, I am sure Twins can give you an extensive bio if anyone is interested. Also, Wieskamp's little brother is #21.

Which ones are Xavier Foster and DJ Carton's younger brothers?

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Is his brother also 7 foot shooting 38% from deep?

Id be interested.

38% against these guys? LOL

61a338f9-c461-48db-af77-28ac4057fb30-20200107_OskyVsNorwalkBB_7438.JPG