Supervisor Stensrud

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Looks like he had gotten treatment for alcohol abuse and fell off the wagon that day. Would recommend leaving the gun locked up in that situation,

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Since I have a good memory:

I have not had a drink in five years. It is wonderful not to have nights I cannot remember. I cannot say that I miss the ear splitting hangovers either. Get ready to meet some new friends. The guys and gals that I used to get loaded with no longer even call to see if I am alive. I cannot say that I miss them either.

You'd think there'd be a little more sympathy for a guy struggling with this. Or, he just couldn't resist the chance to take a shot at a former ISU player.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Times have changed. I lived down the hall from Mike in Wilson Hall. Everyone drank to excess and half of the guys had shotguns in their rooms - pheasant hunters.

• Agree
Reactions: usedcarguy

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Pat on the back to you! Now fill us in on who's comment you were actually addressing because I don't see anyone making any comments to the counter.

No one. Stensrud is responsible for himself. Great player for ISU. Still responsible for his own conduct.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So does anyone know why the gun charge?

• He had a gun while he was intoxicated.
  • He had a gun without a permit to carry.
  • He had a gun at a supervisors meeting.
  • Other - please specify.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
So does anyone know why the gun charge?

• He had a gun while he was intoxicated.
  • He had a gun without a permit to carry.
  • He had a gun at a supervisors meeting.
  • Other - please specify.
The original charges were carrying while intoxicated and public intox. I assume that was what the conviction(s) was/were, but the story was vague. Even the AP isn't what it used to be.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The original charges were carrying while intoxicated and public intox. I assume that was what the conviction(s) was/were, but the story was vague. Even the AP isn't what it used to be.
Thanks. I don't have a permit to carry, so I didn't know that carrying while intoxicated was an offense.