Starting Lineup Post Halliburton?

cuphues

Aug 5, 2011
Dallas
So who do you have in the starting lineup post Halliburton? Also, who’s minutes increase the most moving forward?

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Nixon replaces Haliburton

This is the answer and as much as I haven't liked Nixon it's the right answer. We need him from a ball handling/running show standpoint. Hopefully he can limit bad shots (probably not happening), even with the bad shots there aren't really other options.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Feel bad about the situation. Should give some young guys some much needed minutes.

I guess the sliver lining from a fan base perspective is that it isn't a huge hit to everyone's expectations for the remaining last part of the season/post-season as that had already been written off....i.e....it won't be replay of...."...what if Niang hadn't gotten hurt during the teams NCAA tourney run....what if??"

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Dear Prohm,

Commit to the G**D*** rebuild and don't play Jacobson or Nixon more than just resting the potential returners
I forgot what game it was, maybe @ Baylor but the announcer said the last 4 games we played we out rebounded our opponent, I was shocked.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron