Easton Dean Hype Train

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
KXwRHWyYNa-10.png

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
All aboard!

Considering we have an All-American tight end on the roster that's some kind of praise.

Also seems kind of out of character for Campbell to say something like this. I'm so used to hearing "coach speak" out of him about doing things the right way and developing, etc.

So they must really like what they see.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Considering we have an All-American tight end on the roster that's some kind of praise.

Also seems kind of out of character for Campbell to say something like this. I'm so used to hearing "coach speak" out of him about doing things the right way and developing, etc.

I agree. I'm going to take "going to be" as the key phrase and temper my immediate expectations. It is still very encouraging to hear though.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: khardbored

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
This is great to hear.

However, does anybody else think his name sounds like the arrogant, entitled social chair of his fraternity from a rowdy college movie?

I guess he could also be the uptight, yet competent secretary of state that nobody believes is willing to get his hands dirty due to his cushy Ivy League upbringing.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I've been excited about this dude since he committed, with his size and athleticism, he was going to be great wherever the staff decided to play him.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010

Yeah....this got me thinking he must really be ahead of the curve as CMC typically speaks much more general about players.

Either Easton needs some motivation and this was Campbell's way of doing it or we are in for a heck of a treat the next few years!

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
Yeah....this got me thinking he must really be ahead of the curve as CMC typically speaks much more general about players.

Either Easton needs some motivation and this was Campbell's way of doing it or we are in for a heck of a treat the next few years!

I would also say it might provide some extra motivation to your talented upperclassmen on the roster. Maybe he isn't getting the winter work out of them he wants.