All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I can tell it bothers you. Probably because you know you spend most of your time on this board trying to be a mall cop or coming to the defense of Twins while chastising Iowa fans who don't call out their own trolls.
Your sense of being able to tell is pretty poor.

Actually having great interactions with almost every Iowa fan here, thanks.

• Disagree
Reactions: HawkJRP

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
tenor.gif

Guess it's pretty close to the armory.
And Gilman. Easy to hoof over the uranium.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I can tell it bothers you. Probably because you know you spend most of your time on this board trying to be a mall cop or coming to the defense of Twins while chastising Iowa fans who don't call out their own trolls.

Spot on. @JP4CY is the epitome of a mall cop. I mean for someone who whines so much about Iowa fans behavior it is hard to believe he is such a hypocrite when it comes to his fans bases behavior in this forum.

• Winner
Reactions: HawkJRP

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
They've been better for longer, Minnesota has a brand new outdoor stadium and are the only P5 program in the state that has a decent population and recruiting base, NW is in Chicago and they are perfectly happy with going to bowl games so you can coach there a long time, Nebraska has a strong history and every coach there has recruited well.

Why do you think ISU is better than those jobs?
LOL, what?! Minnesota has been trash for years and is in the middle of a city/metro that bleeds purple. They don't have a fan base AT ALL. Hence why when they were on a historic run last year they STILL couldn't sell out the stadium until what, Penn State? Don't be that dumb.

NW has great facilities but still has bad fan support in a great city that loves everything BUT northwestern football. Yea....take me to a school where no one cares if I exist....

You stating Nebraska is better is just a massive troll job if there ever was one. You Hawk fans b**** about nebraska fans day and night and how much you hate them or chastise them and say how it's hilarious they bring up their "strong history", overall winning records, or national championships (which is most ironic thing EVER since thats all hawkeye fans do to iowa state fans) but NOOOWWWW you're going to say its a reason why they are better than iowa state?! Unreal. But lets just leave out how Nebraska has such high expectations and will fire a coach for having 10 wins every year because it's not good enough so it's either win a national championship in 3 years or get fired.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I literally admitted I jumped the gun and was wrong about him. I saw Outland Trophy Watch List and got all excited and then realized that really is meaningless. Then find out he's not even good enough to be a depth guy at good programs and I was like thanks but no thanks
You literally jumped the gun? Jumping the gun means running before the starters gun. Busting your balls because people say "literally" so incorrectly.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron