At Oklahoma Dual

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I think it could be closer than we want.

141 - Demas vs Parker will be top match I am interested in
174 - Mantanona vs Colbray will be interesting, Mantanona has a gas tank this year and puts points on the board

125 - Mackall vs Moody - Mackall should get it done.
133 - Small vs Madrigal - Could be close

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Did Demas smoke Ian in a early tourney match this year or am I remembering that wrong?

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I don't like how Parker matches up against Demas. I am predicting a pretty comfortable win for Demas but really hope I am wrong and will gladly eat crow if Parker wins.

Sturge34

Oct 28, 2019
I am excited for Coleman to end this year, has the potential to do some damage with a more manageable weight cut.

• Agree
Reactions: stuclone

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
Demas has big moves. If Parker wrestles it tight like last year he can give himself a chance. I was more shocked how McKee dominated Parker at CK. That was a beating physically.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I don't like how Parker matches up against Demas. I am predicting a pretty comfortable win for Demas but really hope I am wrong and will gladly eat crow if Parker wins.
This isn't true. Parker beat him in Ames last year. Demas can put up big points, Parker needs to stick to his fundamentals and he will be in the match until the end.

• Agree
Reactions: buf87 and CyTwins

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Looked up Demas’s season so far on WrestleStat and he’s been inconsistent. Has big wins but also has some head scratchers as well. Parker seems to be finding his stride right now. I expect a close decision either way.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: CyGold and Sturge34

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
This isn't true. Parker beat him in Ames last year. Demas can put up big points, Parker needs to stick to his fundamentals and he will be in the match until the end.
That was a fun match. Idk if demas has worked on other moves but he seems like a one trick pony. Granted that one trick is deadly. If Ian stays out of those two on ones and gets demas to get some stalling calls again, that’s the recipe.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA

since that win Parker has gotten beat by Demas twice. Once at big 12s by a pretty comfortable margin and then tech at CK. Again I hope I’m wrong, but Demas isn’t the greatest matchup for Ian

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013

Based on this video it looks like David isn’t wrestling today. Not surprised about that.