Black tees, long sleeves, crewnecks, and hoodies added to CF Store

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Are there any plans to create somewhat original designs?

When I saw the "teaser" tweets with the below logo, I thought the design would look more like this, with the brushstrokes, etc.

Blackout_-_Banner.png

CF Shop

Dec 13, 2017
Are there any plans to create somewhat original designs?

When I saw the "teaser" tweets with the below logo, I thought the design would look more like this, with the brushstrokes, etc.

Blackout_-_Banner.png
We will no doubt be revisiting the black and white look. We have had a lot of requests/seen a lot of questions on where to get black apparel with white logos. So that is where we started. I've got a huge list of ideas of things to do.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We will no doubt be revisiting the black and white look. We have had a lot of requests/seen a lot of questions on where to get black apparel with white logos. So that is where we started. I've got a huge list of ideas of things to do.
I'm not a big fan of the black unis or fan apparel because (in my mind) it looks too much like an imitation of the bozos east of here. That said, I've bought a few items you've had in stock, and look forward to all your new designs. Keep it up!

Reactions: CF Shop

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
We did just finalize our vintage license in January. So some vintage apparel is coming.

I could ask about this but the vintage logos have some rules to them. I believe they can be only full color.

I figured that would be the case. Iowa State seems pretty picky about their licensing.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron