***Official Super Bowl LIV Thread***

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
The anthem begins and ends with Whitney!

That said.....America the Beautiful should be our anthem. The Ray Charles version

That is one good mother******* rendition
It would be better than our current anthem, but my country tis of thee should definitely be our anthem

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
My daughter asked if Iowa State would ever play in the Super Bowl, and I had to break her heart that ISU could never get there because college vs NFL. Then she asked if the Detroit Lions would ever get to the Super Bowl. My wife and I looked at each other and kind of laughed in her face.
What are you talking about? We play in the Hawkeye's Super Bowl every year. :jimlad:

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Damn power and light looks like it is the place to be.
What I've heard from KC residents is that place was/is best when the Royals were in the World Series, during the FIFA World Cup, and when the Cyclones are in town for the Big 12s. Obviously today is probably the best atmosphere P&L has seen but ISU fans are in pretty good company.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What I've heard from KC residents is that place was/is best when the Royals were in the World Series, during the FIFA World Cup, and when the Cyclones are in town for the Big 12s. Obviously today is probably the best atmosphere P&L has seen but ISU fans are in pretty good company.
They have some really good concerts there too and some are free. Very cool and utilized spot.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY