Surly I assume it’s time to rank the league this morning

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Franks days were numbered. Players didn’t like him. Currie didn’t like him. Boosters were embarrassed. Not sure why this is difficult to understand.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Franks days were numbered. Players didn’t like him. Currie didn’t like him. Boosters were embarrassed. Not sure why this is difficult to understand.
He still had years on his contract. Surly keeps saying KState sent him packing when that's not the case.
It's the same exact scenario via different circumstances that ISU had with McDermott. Both schools were stuck, both were lucky another school hired their current coach.
But the thing here is, no one is saying "Pollard sent McDermott packing."

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
  • Winner
Reactions: Snydes

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
He still had years on his contract. Surly keeps saying KState sent him packing when that's not the case.
It's the same exact scenario via different circumstances that ISU had with McDermott. Both schools were stuck, both were lucky another school hired their current coach.
But the thing here is, no one is saying "Pollard sent McDermott packing."
I gave you direct evidence above that Martin asked K-State to meet USC,e offer and Currie refused.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I've got our game here against you guys as our last shot at a win.
I'm writing off our game in Manhattan.

Thank you, Okie State, for the amazing thing you've got going, I guess.

Not sure what you see in Texas, TCU, or even West Virginia/Tech that makes you think we can't compete at home.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
No, I think K-State's goal now is to make the NIT. They have some good wins, WVU and OU. But clearly need to make a run the second half. Weber thinks he has a good team developing. We'll see. WVU and Baylor up next. o_O
K-State has no shot at the NIT, AKA going 0.500.

Will likely lose to Baylor and KU at home, while losing most of their remaining away games.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Last season's co-Big 12 champs are a combined 6-10 in Big 12 play. Tough to stay on top, I guess.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Anyone from RougeU try to swing a chair today?
Tech has good players and a coach who is respected enough by his players to not be ignored. Tech actually fought FOR a win instead of fighting AFTER a loss.