*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Texas Game(Day) Thread ***

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I don't blame this loss on Prohm. However when you are 9-11 and now 9-12 you don't really get the benefit of the doubt.

Fans need to be realistic and understand Prohm isn't going to get fired after this year. The tourney last year and Pollard's stubbornness will give Prohm next year.
That's sounds realistic - just don't let Pollard pick the next one.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This one is my fault gang. Feeling like crap and had it on but slept/zoned out through the entire game. I woke up at the under 4 when we were up 5. Debated whether to watch but said what the hell. Bad decision on my part. Definitely a collapse worthy of this season.

Not on you. Even if you hadn't watched I'm confident the choke would still have occurred.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cyclad

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
When we had a lead late in the game ....I thought we have a chance to win this game and then I thought NO we will find a way to Lose this game and we did of course. Well now ....Look at it this way we only have two and a half more years of Prohm ball .....Looking forward to Prohm's replacement...

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I don't blame this loss on Prohm. However when you are 9-11 and now 9-12 you don't really get the benefit of the doubt.

Fans need to be realistic and understand Prohm isn't going to get fired after this year. The tourney last year and Pollard's stubbornness will give Prohm next year.
Yep, we have a lot more suffering ahead of us unfortunately.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
McDermott wins by 15 today at #8 Villanova - can we bring him back?

I know we all have to have at least a little masochist in us to be Cyclone fans, but you wanna bring back the guy who created the level of suck that we measure all other levels of suck against? I'd lobby for Kevin Dresser to be our bball coach before I'd beg for Chewy to come back.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Bolton and Jacobson are black holes.

At least Bolton's stat line has entries other than total minutes played?

Didn't see the game but judging by the box score there is semblance of growth.

WTF is wrong with Conditt now?

Nixon probably found his role.

Way cool for Tre... Not fouling out but starting and starting to produce.

• Agree
Reactions: GT25Ump

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Quite the image.

YEhcfMr.png

• Informative
Reactions: GT25Ump

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I know we all have to have at least a little masochist in us to be Cyclone fans, but you wanna bring back the guy who created the level of suck that we measure all other levels of suck against? I'd lobby for Kevin Dresser to be our bball coach before I'd beg for Chewy to come back.

GMac has proven to be a really good coach. Snake-bitten here but he took his lumps and used that to become a better coach.

Everyone here was saying once his son left he'd tank and that program would suck.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron