*** Official #1 Baylor Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

cdfree

Sep 5, 2011
Evanston, IL
Baylor at -4 might be the easiest money anyone’s made all year

Yeah I was wondering what they were talking about; the studio guys said it too. It jumped to -5 right before tip (for obvious reasons) but still a bargain. Then again, who knows, maybe they'll pull another Auburn by not quitting in the 2nd half & nixing the Nixonian 3s with 17 secs left on the shot clock. #MambaMentality.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Prohm ain't perfect. But we would at least be tied if guys made higher % of wide open quality shots.

Also we had some bad decisions that become wasted possessions. Guys make the extra pass when THEY HAVE a quality shot. Other times we take really bad shots instead of passing to teammate.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
I’m beginning to think that I’d rather have McDermott come back over Prohm. And McDermott sucks ass

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Lineup and CyBobby

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
The comments not running an offense is wrong. Got great looks on many possessions, just need someone who can make a wide open shot (not Nixon) Also ran a great backdoor out of a timeout but GCs bounce pass was, well, poor.
Illinois and West Virginia are worse than us shooting 3s, they manage to avoid being terrible in spite of that.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Who is the white dude in the Big12 "home and away" commercial? Is it an actual player or a crisis actor?

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Conditt off the bench was a rugged baller that was needed and him and Solo have seemed to have switched personalities lately.
Right. That's what gets annoying with the lineup preachers. A month ago everybody wanted Conditt in for Solo, and limited time for Griffin. Now they want Solo and Griffin starting.

Outside of Tyrese and Bolton, this team has not been near consistent enough to preach a certain lineup that will provide wins.

Now the lack of a quick hook for a struggling player is an issue.

• Agree
Reactions: SpokaneCY