***Official Insider Information Weekly Mailbag 01-29-2020***

Thoughts on This Week's Mailbag

• Total voters

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
All I can say is that some of you have a very optimistic outlook on my basketball vertical abilities...
dcff0815b3c5f44b098855ba0f144e96.jpg

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
@Cy$ asks: $1,000,000 if you win.
Who would you put on your CF pickup basketball team starting 5? (Including yourself). And why would I not be on it?
Bannedman:
stupid who cares
GTO: GTO and Rahshon Clark at guards. Pants and Melvin Ejim at forwards, and @ImJustKCClone at center (and, yes, Ejim and Clark are CF posters). You may wonder about KC’s inclusion, but she is really good at drawing charges (although some people might say she is just getting run over). Why are you not in this lineup? Well, surely I can’t take out Ejim to put you in, can I?
Pants: Yeah, Clark and Ejim are the easy choices. Maybe Niang’s mom, since he had to learn his game from somewhere. Doc is pretty tall, so maybe him to. My wildcard 5th starter would be Bruce Vandevelde (I can’t remember where the spaces are in his name and don’t care enough to research it.) Cy$ wouldn’t be on it because I heard through the grapevine that he has man boobs.

Rahshon and Ejim are two givens. I'm putting Stanz and @HappyJoe on there with me. I'm not sure who that makes the point guard. I hope Happy Joe has a handle because I am more of a 6' power forward.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Who is happyJoe
He was a multi-sport athlete at ISU who got injured just when his scholarship was getting converted over to a football scholarship so he could play and not just be a bench walk on. He had hops and was good in multiple sports. I'm just not 100% sure how good of a basketball player he is. His dad and uncle could ball though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angie

HappyJoe

Jan 21, 2014
Des Moines
Oh geez... You choose poorly. I was darn good back in the day but haven’t played a competitive game in years. Never could shoot like the old man or uncle but could certainly dunk, rebound and foul. Not always in that order. Thanks for the thought though.

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie and VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Oh geez... You choose poorly. I was darn good back in the day but haven’t played a competitive game in years. Never could shoot like the old man or uncle but could certainly dunk, rebound and foul. Not always in that order. Thanks for the thought though.
I assumed it was all of us in our prime.... ;)

It had better be since I am over 50 now and about 20 lbs. over weight.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: HappyJoe

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I was wondering. I know his uncle very well from back in the day. He's in a related field.

Reactions: HappyJoe