The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
You must select two real people, alive or dead, to serve as a candidate and their running mate in the 2020 Presidential election. If your selections pull off a clean sweep and win all 538 electoral votes, you win $1 trillion. Which two people do you pick, and why?

Reactions: Angie

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You must select two real people, alive or dead, to serve as a candidate and their running mate in the 2020 Presidential election. If your selections pull off a clean sweep and win all 538 electoral votes, you win $1 trillion. Which two people do you pick, and why?

That is basically impossible. A couple places will ONLY vote one way so you would have to weave it correctly. Bill gates and Kate upton May be what I think stands a chance. Beauty and brains ticket.

Reactions: Fitzy

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Doc/Pants 2020.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
That is basically impossible. A couple places will ONLY vote one way so you would have to weave it correctly. Bill gates and Kate upton May be what I think stands a chance. Beauty and brains ticket.
In that case youd pick me and BodeClone

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Jesus Christ(P) and Mohammed(VP). Because you are going to be able to find a majority with Christians and Muslims in every state even if you don't get the Jewish vote.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Abraham Lincoln and Eleanor Roosevelt. I'll take the winnings in pennies, please.

Reactions: Fitzy and Angie