Xavier Foster Committed To Iowa State

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
You mean the CCL might be meaningless?
giphy.gif
Here’s the thing about the CCL. Not every player that impresses in that league pans out like we hope based off how they looked in the league. However, I’ve never seen a player look bad in that league and then be good at ISU. Every guy that I’ve been underwhelmed about after seeing play, transferred within a few years. Can anyone think of someone they didn’t think would ever contribute at ISU after watching them in the CCL and they ended up being good here?

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Here’s the thing about the CCL. Not every player that impresses in that league pans out like we hope based off how they looked in the league. However, I’ve never seen a player look bad in that league and then be good at ISU. Every guy that I’ve been underwhelmed about after seeing play, transferred within a few years. Can anyone think of someone they didn’t think would ever contribute at ISU after watching them in the CCL and they ended up being good here?
I can't comment...never seen a CCL game. Never will.
Naz? Just guessing.

Reactions: SLCyclone

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
If so I'd like to see us play a lot of zone. him and Conditt's length playing zone would be awesome

Plus any of the other kids from the '20 class, lots of length and athleticism. George, XF and Blackwell's wingspan might cover the entire baseline.

• Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron