WBB: ISU vs #2 Baylor at Waco on FS1 7:30 p.m.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I seldom see any Cyclone fans here anymore as I used to years ago. But oddly last year at Texas there was a fairly large group of fans. Is there a lot of Alumni in Austin or was that just a place where fans will travel? I see hardly none at Ft Worth and Lubbock as well.

Hey NWICY since you didn't make it I may take a few pictures for you so you'll feel at home. If they turn out decent maybe you can post them here.

Looking forward to watching Thurman run the offense tonight. The girl makes the whole team move faster. She was a beast in JC.

That's a good question about attendance ISU has a very active Alumni group in DFW. Don't know about Austin but maybe a road trip? How far would that be?

• Agree
Reactions: BoxsterCy

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Playing against that talented team on the road and baylor apparently not being subject to traveling violations for the night i was very proud of how the team battled in the 2nd half. My god MEM is unreal. For a freshman to not be rattled at all last night was very impressive. I think she was the most composed player on our team.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Let's play Boxsters game. N

Everytime the announcer pronounces AD's last name as "Came beer" = take a drink.
I was surprised Brenda didn't lean over at some point to correct him during a timeout. He did that repeatedly throughout the game. Plus, the press packets they get have things like how to pronounce names. He was kind of terrible to the point where I tuned them both out for the most part.

Kudos to MEM for another very good game! Agree with another post here who said she looked the least rattled. 12-23 from the line? WTH?! We were literally 1st in the nation in free throw percentage. Guess that will change now.

• Agree
Reactions: C.John

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
It's that BU free throw defense.

Baylor freebie "D" is 67% for Big 12 play and you held us to 52%. ;) Scott and Joens combined for 8 of 15. Last year at Waco we were 18-20 for 90%.

Seriosuly though, on the making them side of things the Bears gonna need to maybe shoot better from the line come NCAA time playing the other elties though. 61% or so is pretty brutal for an elite.

Help Support Us

Become a patron