All Iowa/ISU Wrestling Lineup

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Do you think Iowa ducked 197 vs Ohio State? Yes or no

Of course they did, big guy.

You like Parker's chances in Minneapolis? 133 is a meatgrinder this year.

MKJG.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Oh sure I am. I just want you to be ok. I know things have been bad for you guys before, but these are unchartered waters.

Were a top 10/15 college football team going into next season and just passed on a grad transfer OL you guys took. Lol yeah things are real rough

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Is Murin ducking or is he hurt?

Murin "nicked up" in TB's words. Knowing how close to the vest TB plays things like that, the fact that he said it means the kid is hurt. He wore the big shoulder wrap vs. Nebby and then didn't go vs. Ohio St. But I'm not letting that get in the way of Twins' thing, he needs all the support we can give him.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Murin "nicked up" in TB's words. Knowing how close to the vest TB plays things like that, the fact that he said it means the kid is hurt. He wore the big shoulder wrap vs. Nebby and then didn't go vs. Ohio St. But I'm not letting that get in the way of Twins' thing, he needs all the support we can give him.

Hearing that Murin might be going for a medical redshirt.

Last edited:

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Just weird you would rather wrestle a blue chip recruit in a dual and the Big Ten Tournament instead than just face him once

Why? It's what makes the Big 10 such a great wrestling conference. I'm fine when the talent is more spread out on teams like Michigan and Nebraska than I am when it is concentrated on PSU and OSU.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Why? It's what makes the Big 10 such a great wrestling conference. I'm fine when the talent is more spread out on teams like Michigan and Nebraska than I am when it is concentrated on PSU and OSU.

I'll remember that when Facundo beats an Iowa guy in the Big Ten Tournament and drops his NCAA seed lol

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I'll remember that when Facundo beats an Iowa guy in the Big Ten Tournament and drops his NCAA seed lol

Love watching Big 10 wrestling. It is where most of the big time recruits want to wrestle for a reason. BTN's ratings for wrestling are very solid too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron