Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Iowa has an elite player in Garza, a very good player in Wieskamp, a walk on playing well in Frederick and Kriener who's been solid. Toussaint is not good, shoots too much. Connor, Evelyn and Pemsl all suck. Feel free to point out what you disagree with that

The Frederick Connor wash thing was making fun of Johnny don't quote jokes as them being serious

I am sure I can find a bunch of other outrageous takes about Fredrick or the "walk on" made by you.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I am sure I can find a bunch of other outrageous takes about Fredrick or the "walk on" made by you.

Oh yeah if Frederick keeps playing like he has this year I was way wrong about him

I noticed you didn't disagree with what I said though

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Iowa's not in the top 15

Lol we were better than Iowa last year. We were a 6 seed in the Tournament and ended 15th in KenPom. They were a 10 seed and finished 37th in KenPom

tenor.gif

Reactions: HawkFan1

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah I mean it's definitely setting up for the patented Fran fade. Iowa was a projected 1 seed at this time one year with a much more talented roster and finished on the bubble

Since when is a 7 seed on the bubble?

LOL!

Good grief, walk away for a few weeks and come back during ISU's best season....spring football.

• Agree
Reactions: Legend Hawk

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Since when is a 7 seed on the bubble?

LOL!

Good grief, walk away for a few weeks and come back during ISU's best season....spring football.

Read it again Buddy. He didn't say that. He is obviously talking about the year the rose to 3 ish or so in the country and ended in the first four. I know you are dumb but come on.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Read it again Buddy. He didn't say that. He is obviously talking about the year the rose to 3 ish or so in the country and ended in the first four. I know you are dumb but come on.

They were never top 3 that season.

We were top 3 and a projected 1 seed in late January the year Uthoff was a senior and ended up a 7 seed.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They were never top 3 that season.

We were top 3 and a projected 1 seed in late January the year Uthoff was a senior and ended up a 7 seed.

By bubble I just remember Hassel and the other Iowa goons on Twitter freaking out about maybe having to play in the play in game. They won a game in March somehow that kept them in the actual tourney IIRC

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Radio said the officials bailed Iowa out. The box score tells the same story
Just out of curiosity does that take the win away and the NCAA committee will somehow invalidate that win? Maybe if we wish really hard they could take some of our losses and turn them into wins just like this win being turned into a loss.

• Agree
Reactions: Legend Hawk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just out of curiosity does that take the win away and the NCAA committee will somehow invalidate that win? Maybe if we wish really hard they could take some of our losses and turn them into wins just like this win being turned into a loss.

No, I said a win is a win. I am just jealous because we never get bailed out like that but it's better to be lucky than good!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron