Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I was joking about the all conference band thing ( I was but what other conference does that). Making fun of myself.

I was just ribbing you guys about the beats for waltzing, I have no clue when it comes to that. I can two step and triple step (or at least could) enough to save my life, but that is the extent of my ballroom style dancing. Think it looks like something interesting to know though.
It's my favorite dance. Too many country songs are too fast for the two-step, so you have to triple-step them, and that's too much for me now. Waltzing, I can still do. And the bonus part of dancing to country music is holding your partner as you dance, rather than gyrating opposite one another (or all by yourself). :D

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
@BoxsterCy or any other TC fanatics, do you know if there is plenty of parking at Theodore Wirth at the Nordic ski trailhead? Big meet there tonight...

Don't know, I live next to Teddy Wirth south of 55 and sorta avoid the crowds at Teddy North since they added all of the trail ****. The big parking lot for the 18 hole golf course is just north of the new trail head **** so guessing that is the overflow. Beyond that you're probably ******.

You could park in my driveway, bring ice skates. And, yeah, that's over an inch of ice covering most of it.

drivway glacier CF scale.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: VeloClone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If you could get $600K in your bank account tomorrow, and all you had to do was sleep with the main character of the last TV series you watched, would you do it?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you could get $600K in your bank account tomorrow, and all you had to do was sleep with the main character of the last TV series you watched, would you do it?

Is this meant for the mailbag? I would make sure I watched Charmed and then I would be set. Or maybe a bay watch where hasselhoff didn’t appear.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Shes older than me. You looking for a cougar?
Yep

parks-and-recreation-amy-poehler-about-sex-animated-gif.gif

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I'm trying to remember the last series I watched. I guess GOT. I guess I would hook up with Kaleesi for 600k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron