Big Brother Fans: Is anyone else watching The Circle on Netflix?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Okay I’m in. The dumber the better. I’ve also been sucked in to The Bachelor this season because of Kelsey so all shame is gone now.

MrTippet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2009
Part of me was interested in it just as a psychology experiment. It seemed early on some people were voted off mainly for jealousy reason (what else do they have to go on?). Also I think Rebecca going so far shows a bit how easy it is to just be fake nice online.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Binged this over the course of a week. It's definitely junk food TV but that's fine with me.

Joey was one of my least favorites at the beginning but by the end he'd grown on me a lot and I was satisfied with him winning.

• Agree
Reactions: Farnsworth

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
This is the worst f'n reality show and 100% millennial driven, but for some reason I'm watching it all.

I couldn't disagree more from a standpoint of enjoyment. I freaking loved it and was super bummed out when it ended. Joey is TV gold....wish he was on BB. At first you're like "he's such a dbag" then he becomes that loveable dbag you just want to be bros with. Rob has a Podcast interviewed him and he couldn't have been nicer.

Of course there wasn't too much strategy but a lot of that is the show's set up. I found it entertaining as hell and can't wait for the next season. Some of the characters were so fun to watch and get to know. Others...meh.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I couldn't disagree more from a standpoint of enjoyment. I freaking loved it and was super bummed out when it ended. Joey is TV gold....wish he was on BB. At first you're like "he's such a dbag" then he becomes that loveable dbag you just want to be bros with. Rob has a Podcast interviewed him and he couldn't have been nicer.

Of course there wasn't too much strategy but a lot of that is the show's set up. I found it entertaining as hell and can't wait for the next season. Some of the characters were so fun to watch and get to know. Others...meh.

Ya it was enjoyable. I'm just saying I started watching it one day out of pure boredom and having seen everything on Netflix I feel like, and half an hour in both my wife and I were like WTF this is dumb as hell, what is the point? Then we binged it and were so pissed when we came up short 2 episodes. Glad we got to finish it.

A lot of potential BB talent in there. I'll have to listen to that podcast.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I just got The Circle channel from my television mind control provider.....I like it. Better than the Grammys.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Boy they should just fire out a few more seasons of this show....would be perfectly safe to do!

Reactions: STATE12

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Not a Big Brother fan but I did binge watch 90 day Fiance last night for the first time and that is pure entertainment right there!

Reactions: mj4cy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Not a Big Brother fan but I did binge watch 90 day Fiance last night for the first time and that is pure entertainment right there!

I'm a huge BB fan and BB Canada is going on right now. Selfishly happy that show won't be affected.

Help Support Us

Become a patron