WWE Royal Rumble (2020) Thread

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Besides the Lesner parts and the Rollins clan, that was a good event.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Besides the Lesner parts and the Rollins clan, that was a good event.

The Lesnar part was forgivable because it was crucial to making sure McIntyre got as over as he did. They got Lesnar so hated that the pop was gigantic when McIntyre Claymore Kicked him out of the Rumble. It was the second or third biggest pop of the night, depending on whether you rank this or him winning as louder, and only behind Edge entering the Rumble.

Rollins as far as I'm concerned was fine for what it was. There was no way Rollins, Samoa Joe, KO, or Aleister Black were winning, and they used the moment to build the feud among all of them which may take all of them to WrestleMania.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
They told one hell of a story in the Men's Rumble. Really damn impressive.

We're going to get one hell of a hoss fight at Mania with Lesnar v McIntyre. That thing's going to be STIFF.

Charlotte Flair is a personal favorite so I was cool with how that went down. If Sasha Banks is healthy, I think we get a Flair/Bailey/Bank Triple Threat on the Smackdown side and we get Becky/Ronda on the Raw side.

• Agree
Reactions: jdoggivjc

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
They told one hell of a story in the Men's Rumble. Really damn impressive.

We're going to get one hell of a hoss fight at Mania with Lesnar v McIntyre. That thing's going to be STIFF.

Charlotte Flair is a personal favorite so I was cool with how that went down. If Sasha Banks is healthy, I think we get a Flair/Bailey/Bank Triple Threat on the Smackdown side and we get Becky/Ronda on the Raw side.

I can see all of that happening. Becky-Ronda depends if Ronda is coming back for Mania. If not, then I think we get Becky-Shayna, and if that’s the scenario, I could see a case where Ronda serves as a distraction for Shayna to win.

Early indications are it will be the Fiend vs Roman Reigns. It also sounds like it was supposed to be Edge vs AJ Styles, but AJ was hurt on Edge’s spear last night. Note Edge didn’t hurt him, AJ hurt himself overselling the spear.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I can see all of that happening. Becky-Ronda depends if Ronda is coming back for Mania. If not, then I think we get Becky-Shayna, and if that’s the scenario, I could see a case where Ronda serves as a distraction for Shayna to win.

Early indications are it will be the Fiend vs Roman Reigns. It also sounds like it was supposed to be Edge vs AJ Styles, but AJ was hurt on Edge’s spear last night. Note Edge didn’t hurt him, AJ hurt himself overselling the spear.

AJ looked bad. You can see him telling Corbin that something was up and to send Edge over to get him out. The med staff swarmed pretty quickly.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I thought that was a great rumble, finally watched it last night. I haven't been keeping up on storylines but enjoyed it.

I'm glad they kept the belt on Bray, I thought the time they were going to ditch it from him it's good to see a nice heel gimmick work.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron