Kobe Bryant is dead

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I'm going to guess that TMZ was following him or was covering him today and knew he got on the helicopter. But no one else is confirming now.
There are a bunch of news outlets confirming it.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
What are you talking about it's being reported by many people, not just TMZ.

You're right, I think a lot of people were reporting based on TMZ, but I've seen a few others independently report it now too.

I just think the official news can't report on it until they confirm it. I'm sure TMZ is right though.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Man, crazy.

For as big of a sports fan as I am, I've always been a much bigger college basketball fan than an NBA fan. I'm a bigger football fan, both pro and college, than of the NBA as well. But this is a huge and tragic loss for the whole sports community. Almost has a "where were you when you heard about...?" Type of feeling about it.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
You're right, I think a lot of people were reporting based on TMZ, but I've seen a few others independently report it now too.

I just think the official news can't report on it until they confirm it. I'm sure TMZ is right though.

Capture.JPG

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I don’t know what the crash rate is on small helicopters and planes but it sure seems like it’s high (at least relative to commercial flights).

Trust me on this one, stay the **** out of helicopters.

• Dislike
Reactions: isufbcurt