Big 12 Feature on Solo

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Interesting - Solomon wants to be a chef and own a restaurant.

He's been a good - if quiet - ambassador for ISU since his first season.

He's probably my favorite player on the team right now and also has been my 5 year old daughter's favorite player for a couple years now. I've always admired how he plays and quietly gives it his all every game. I really enjoyed the OSU game this week and was hoping we could find a dead ball situation at the end of the game because I think the crowd at Hilton would have given him a loud standing ovation for that effort.

candg4ever

Oct 29, 2006
Nevada, IA
If not for unfortunate injuries, I would imagine he'd have several more of these type of games in his resume. I'm so glad he'll be back.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I wasn't sure about Young being a Big 12 caliber player, but always noticed that he has a tremendous work ethic. Watching him play lately has made me realize that he definitely belongs in the Big 12. Gotta love the toughness he brings to the table and he has really improved his mid-range jump shot. I would like to see him and Conditt on the floor together more though.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I wasn't sure about Young being a Big 12 caliber player, but always noticed that he has a tremendous work ethic. Watching him play lately has made me realize that he definitely belongs in the Big 12. Gotta love the toughness he brings to the table and he has really improved his mid-range jump shot. I would like to see him and Conditt on the floor together more though.
Mike has been rebounding better. Only reason I can see him starting over Solo. I think Jacobsen should come off the bench.

• Agree
Reactions: nallen34

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron