Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Help: my car smells like a mixture of French fries, old coffee, wet socks and ass. The coffee is my fault (and maybe the ass) but I’ve got kids and I feel like it always smells something terrible. I feel like air fresheners don’t do the trick and there has to be some secret I’m unaware of. Yes I know, clean it out. I have on multiple occasions and then let one of the spray odor eater cans in it go while the air is on high to cycle it through the car and it still stinks. TIA

Leave the windows open, air that mother out.

CUrhyPI.jpg

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
They're open on Saturdays?

And closed on Mondays.

When I posted Spongebob, we had JUST left the parking lot after 3 hours. Went quicker because about half the people between 130 and 160 skipped out.

My facepalm moment was when I realized that my license expires this year also, and I should have just grabbed my own ticket right after the husband

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
And closed on Mondays.

When I posted Spongebob, we had JUST left the parking lot after 3 hours. Went quicker because about half the people between 130 and 160 skipped out.

My facepalm moment was when I realized that my license expires this year also, and I should have just grabbed my own ticket right after the husband

When you go back.......
giphy.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
And closed on Mondays.

Suggestion, go to a small county courthouse during lunch or before work. Usually get right in and out. Different counties have different hours so check around.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Park at the end of the parking lot at hobby lobby while wife goes in and I listen to th end of the game. About 6-7 open spots beside me. This woman pulls up with a Yukan and takes the spot right next to me and kinda close. I’m thinking, this is bad code. It’s like having 6 open urinals next to you and another guy takes the one right next to you. You don’t do that. You gap them out and then fill in as needed

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
When you go back.......
giphy.gif

Husband referenced this exact thing as soon as we walked in to find a seat.

Suggestion, go to a small county courthouse during lunch or before work. Usually get right in and out. Different counties have different hours so check around.

We didn't realize you could renew in ANY county. Otherwise, he would have done it down in Ottumwa during lunch. Half an hour, tops.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Saw part of a show on her the other night, about Grammy nominees maybe. Anyway she’s had lots of problems (drugs, etc) but is past that. She lives at home with her parents.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Saw part of a show on her the other night, about Grammy nominees maybe. Anyway she’s had lots of problems (drugs, etc) but is past that. She lives at home with her parents.
Don't know anything about her backstory. Just saw her "performance" on one of the late night shows and was underwhelmed.

• Agree
Reactions: dirtyninety

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Aargh! The same new weekend anchor that pronounced it OH-kuh-SEE-oh Cortez just muffed Maquoketa and pronounced epicenter as epic summer.

My ears are bleeding.

• Friendly
Reactions: SCyclone
Status
Not open for further replies.