WWE Royal Rumble (2020) Thread

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Raw has been getting better and better. Heyman appears to know what he's doing.

Even found a character for Seth Rollins that I kind of care about.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Raw has been getting better and better. Heyman appears to know what he's doing.

Even found a character for Seth Rollins that I kind of care about.

Rollins new shirt is awesome

EOSKfcZXsAI5j8A

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Smackdown has been solid and uses their roster far better than Raw. Raw has a champ that never wrestles (Lesner), a champ that hasn't wrestled much lately and did a lot of tag action (Becky), tag champs that had been doing one-off singles and now that one member had a concussion, have a singles match story line (Kabuki Warriors). Raw just seems to be in a weird place right now.

I'm glad Samoa Joe is back health and wrestling because he is a good character, but he was solid at the commentary table.

Candide

Jan 4, 2020
Livin the Moon Times
Smackdown has been solid and uses their roster far better than Raw. Raw has a champ that never wrestles (Lesner), a champ that hasn't wrestled much lately and did a lot of tag action (Becky), tag champs that had been doing one-off singles and now that one member had a concussion, have a singles match story line (Kabuki Warriors). Raw just seems to be in a weird place right now.

I'm glad Samoa Joe is back health and wrestling because he is a good character, but he was solid at the commentary table.

I thought Joe was better than solid at the announce table, he probably solidified a future somewhere with that brief stint.

Agree on everything else you said about RAW. It is so bad right now, we don't even care to miss it.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Right now? Raw is always in a weird spot.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Right now? Raw is always in a weird spot.

We have watched less WWE since Smackdown moved to Fridays than we have in years and years.

I heard AEW just signed for another show, maybe Vince will figure out that the current product isn't working soon. Nah, he will probably wait until absolutely nobody is watching.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
We have watched less WWE since Smackdown moved to Fridays than we have in years and years.

I heard AEW just signed for another show, maybe Vince will figure out that the current product isn't working soon. Nah, he will probably wait until absolutely nobody is watching.

Except SmackDown has exceeded FOX's ratings expectations and Raw has stabilized and always has an uptick during Mania season.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Except SmackDown has exceeded FOX's ratings expectations and Raw has stabilized and always has an uptick during Mania season.

RAW ratings continue to dwindle and SD being over the air was bound to help ratings.

They need a better product.

RAW ratings graph from 1996 till 2019
renderTimingPixel.png

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Does Lesner have steroid voice? I was expecting a deep voice, but it's quite high pitched.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It’s being reported that Taya Valkyrie is finishing up her obligations with Impact Wrestling (generally considered the worst kept “spoilers” of any promotion that tapes their shows ahead of time, it’s already common knowledge she dropped the Knockouts title in the last set of tapings) and is moving on once her contract is up, which is very soon. Considering she’s married to John Morrison IRL, it’s generally assumed she’ll be signing with WWE when she’s in the clear. The question is whether she’ll serve a brief stint at NXT to familiarize herself with the way WWE does things, or, considering who she’s married to and the large circle of friends she belongs to that are already in WWE (Miz, Maryse, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, etc), she may just move straight to SmackDown upon signing.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Vince has probably reached out to Silvio De Sousa after last night to come join the WWE brand. He already knows how to go for the chair.

• Funny
Reactions: Farnsworth

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron