Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Lol its a mistake now! I'm going to have to use that one in the future.

Well when you have Newell not claiming an offer and 247 reporting an offer, I'll believe the player. Feel free to call Newell a liar, but I think that is a little harsh myself.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
We actually have Newell and Hallstat both saying he didn't have an Iowa offer. I'm pretty sure Newell would know more about his offers than a 247 site.

I am not saying that Newell had an Iowa offer, I am just pointing out how he had an actual reputable source. You guys were basing your argument on a tweet from his mom that doesn’t even say what you are implying. My argument wasn’t with the validity of either side, just how absurd the difference in sources was.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Those that say Michgan offered him:
A guy on a message board named Lemmiwinks

Those that say Michigan didn't offer him:
Literally every other source

But his mom did take a picture of him, so case closed.
In all seriousness I highly doubt Harbaugh just dropped by to say hi

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Probably not but what does it matter? There are only 3 hawk posters who haven't had multi usernames on here, you are not included.
It matters so he can beat around the bush.

You're right, theres about 3 that haven't. And the funny thing is, they've called out these multiple usernames before but they dont care because they want to continue to chase someone's bait over and over.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Looks like ISU is gonna be in big trouble if Purdy goes down this year. Not surprising, QB's want to play, can't blame Mitchel for wanting to go somewhere to play.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Looks like ISU is gonna be in big trouble if Purdy goes down this year. Not surprising, QB's want to play, can't blame Mitchel for wanting to go somewhere to play.

Were they not going to be in big trouble this last year if Purdy went down? Lol

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

Yeah. You are right. There is no way if ISU loses their starting QB they could go on and win something like, let’s say, 8 games. No chance.