Mar 20, 2017
Congrats Jared! Making that big time $ now
tenor.gif

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Time to donate to the patron thing so Jared can afford some less dooshy glasses.

jk congrats Stanzi

• Funny
Reactions: CloneFan4

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Hey Jared,

My names ISUCubswin, you may remember me from when you were simply a role player with the job of moderating game chats hosted by the Iowa Vision Center.

I remember the day you took over and said your lifelong dream was not just to run CF, but overthrow CW. I told you to do so slowly, CW is smart and may be on to your plan. You seem to have taken my advice well, and it appears the CW regime is slowly but most assuredly coming to an end.

Please remember this. When CW officially falls and you become the new supreme lord of Cyclone Fanatic, know you always had my support and encouragement. CW has never responded to any of the 297 PMs I’ve sent him in 2020 alone. I know with you running the ship. I will not only get a response, but I trust it will be done on a timely manner.

Now, you need not read on, and can continue to the next post. Thanks.

Haha, seriously, next post, next part is not important.

@Fitzy hello let me introduce myself, my name is ISUCubswin. While I always respect authority, I think it’s time we begin talking about overthrowing Jared and you, yes you, becoming the CF overlord. PM for details.